Want the latest Volunteer Information?
Volunteers are the Heart of the Challenge Family
Hundreds of volunteers are needed to help
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Challenge Penticton. Volunteers are an integral part of this historic race and without you,
- Assembling participants bags
atthe Package Pick Up
- Protecting the course as traffic controller
- Helping at the aid station
- Working in the massage tent (professionally trained massage therapists, gophers and receptionists required)
- Volunteering in the Medical Tent (first aid, doctor, nurse)
- Helping the course crew or site crew with ‘Course Structure and Security’
- and much, much more…
When you sign up as a volunteer you will be assigned to one of our teams. Your manager will contact you and ensure that you will get all the necessary information about your position.
As a huge THANK YOU from the Challenge Penticton Staff & Athletes, you will receive a unique Challenge Penticton T-Shirt! Besides
Click the link above to register or Send an email with any questions – CLICK HERE TO EMAIL
Be a Part – Challenge Penticton