Ready to get Ugly?
Jeff Symonds and his special guests will be hosting the first ever
Get Ugly Triathlon Camp July 14-17th 2016 in beautiful Penticton, B.C.
The camp will be a fun filled weekend that will culminate with The Peach Classic Triathlon on Sunday July 17th. This is undoubtedly the best camp in the Penticton area and we want you to experience it.
What is included in the camp?
• Unparalleled coaching form Penticton’s greatest triathlete • Swag from sponsors
• Fully supported rides, runs and swims
• Entry into the 2016 Peach Classic Triathlon
• Discounted room rates
• Draw prizes
• Lunch on all three days • Amazing guest speakers
This camp is inclusive to all levels and will have different rides and runs depending on the athlete’s abilities. You have never received one on one access to some of the sports top professionals like this before.
Cost of the camp is $425 or $350 if you are registered for either the Great White North Triathlon or Challenge Penticton. Space is limited to only 30 athletes to ensure a great experience for all. Get your friends together, club mates or come on your own everyone will feel what it’s like to be immersed in the Get Ugly lifestyle.
2016 Jeff Symonds Get Ugly Triathlon Camp Itinerary
Thursday July 14 – Meet/Start at Hotel
9:30 – 1:00 pm
1:30 pm – 2:00 pm
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
– Registration at Hotel
– Cycle up to 90km (60km and 30km options) depending on ability.
– Lunch at hotel
– Run Clinic with Jeff Symonds and shake out run
– Dinner at Salty’s
Friday July 15 – Meet/Start at Peach on the Beach
6:30 am – 7:30 am
8:00 am – 8:45 am
1:00 pm – 1:30 pm
1:30pm – 2:00 pm
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
– Swim at Lake Okanagan
– Bike Briefing (tips on cadence, power or HR zones/pacing, bike positioning – aero, drops) & Skills Session (riding in drops, cornering, drafting, passing, shoulder checking)
– Lunch / Informal Question Period
– Talk and questions from Jeff Symonds
– Yoga in the park
– Dinner at the Hooded Merganser
8:45 am – 1:00 pm – Ride the Challenge Penticton Course
(optional 1 loop or 2) in different ability groups
Saturday July 16 –Meet at Hotel
7:30am – 10:30am
10:30 am – 12:00 pm
12:30 pm – 1:30pm
Sunday July 17
– Bike one of three different distances.
– Transition immediately into run on channel.
– Pro #2 Talk
– One on one time for race preparation with Pro’s.
– Rest for big race.
– Breakfast at hotel
– Race your heart out!!!!